GREG ZENON, ESQ - Criminal Defense and Civil Rights Attorney
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
- JD Brooklyn Law School
- BA Political Science/Journalism, BA English University of Mass., Amherst
- Former Sr. trial attorney at the Brooklyn District Attorney. Worked in bureaus including Crimes Against Children, Major Narcotics, Sex Crimes / S.V.U., Red Zone Trial Unit. Specialized in Animal Abuse/ASPCA crimes. Prosecuted over 750 cases.
- Published author and lecturer on criminal law.
- Brooklyn Barrister Editorial Board
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Kings County Criminal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Bar of the State of New York
- The Bar of U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- The Bar of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Mr. Zenon is a Sensei of the Fukasa-Kai Samurai Sword Arts and a member of the International Okinawan Martial Arts Union. He teaches teens and adults in the Riverdale section of the Bronx.